If you are wanting a fast and effective algaecide that works on all types of algae including your basic green algae, stubborn mustard algae or even really touch black algae then Angry Egg Algaecide is for you. The patented formula kill all types of algae, works in all types of swimming pools and with almost any type of sanitizing system you may be using.
- Works in all types of swimming pools
- Kills all types of algae including green, mustard and black algae
- Fast acting with results in 24 hours or less
- Can be used as a algae preventer or to kill existing algae
- One bottle treats up to 25,000 gallons of pool water
To Kill Algae:
- Add a granular shock product according to product specifications
- Add 16 ounces of Angry Egg Algaecide per 10,000 gallons of water directly into the pool in areas with the heaviest algae growth and run the pump and filter for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, thoroughly brush the pool surfaces and continue to run the pool filter to remove the dead algae spores.
To Prevent Algae - Start-up/Opening:
- Add 8 ounces of Angry Egg Algaecide per 10,000 gallons of water along the edge of the pool while the filter and pump are operating for the first weeks application, then follow the once a week directions.
- Add 1.5 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water along the edge of the pool while the pump and filter are operating.
- Add it more often after heavy rain, frequent backwashing or partial drain and refills.
Copper (metallic) - 3.3%
Other ingredients - 96.7%
Do not use in pols sanitized with Biguanides or pools treated with hydrogen peroxide. To ensure the success of any algaecide, be sure to restore your sanitizer to their proper levels before applying. The Angry Egg Algaecide can kill the algae but without a proper sanitizer level in the water it can decrease the effectiveness of the product and algae may still grow following the treatment.