BioGuard Burnout 73 Shock
Pool water is subject to a build-up of a wide variety of organic contaminants including swimmer wastes, such as perspiration, ammonia compounds, and natural and synthetic oils and lotions. If left untreated, the build-up of these contaminants can lead to the development of noxious odors, irritating water, and unsightly water clarity problems.
These organic wastes serve as nutrients for bacteria, algae, and other organisms, and should be removed from the pool on a regular basis to prevent their build up. Burnout 73 will effectively reduce organic contamination in swimming pool water resulting in increased water clarity.
Burnout 73 Shock Features:
- Granular Chlorine Shock Treatment for Pools
- Restores sparkle and clarity to pool water
- Buffered sanitizer, oxidizer
- Destroys organic contaminants
- Quick dissolving
- Can be used in all pool types
- One bag treats 16,500 gallons
- 1 Lb Bag
- Calcium Hypochlorite 73%
- Other Ingredients 27%
- Available Chlorine: Minimum 70%
- Shock Application - Add 1 pound per 16,500 gallons of water