Killing bacteria in your pool calls for action! Turn to this product from BioGuard to do the job. The multi-purpose CLC 3 sanitizer provides a source of residual chlorine to keep your water clean and clear. It also works great as a superchlorination treatment for everything from cloudy water to high combined chlorine levels and algae growth. It is also extremely easy to use, simply apply as directed without the added hassle of pre-dissolving.
CLC 3 Granular Chlorine:
- Sanitizer, shock, superchlorinator
- Maintains brilliantly clear water
- Destroys organic contminants and kills algae
- Quick dissolving
- Suitable for vinyl and plaster pools
- 25 Pound Bucket
- Calcium Hypochlorite 58%
- Other Ingredients 42.2%
Typical Dosage Amounts:
- Initial Chlorination - Add 1 ounce of this product for each 1,000 gallons of water. Repeat every two hours until the free chlorine level is between 1 to 4 ppm.
- Regular Dosage - Add 4 to 10 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of water as often as needed to maintain 1 to 4 ppm of free chlorine.
- Shock Treatment - Add 1 pound of this product per 20,000 gallons of water weekly or 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of water every other week.
- Kill Algae - Add 2 pounds of this product per 12,000 gallons of water.