Scale Inhibitor is highly effective at preventing scale build-up and cloudy water from high calcium levels. It protects pool surfaces and equipment from costly damage that can be caused by scale and stays effective for up to four weeks.
Scale Inhibitor Features:
- Prevents and removes metal stains and scale on pool surfaces
- Protects pool equipment from scale and metal stains
- Prevents cloudy water due to high calcium levels
- Stays effective for up to four weeks after application
- Recommended for bromine and chlorine pools which includes salt chlorine generators
- 32 Ounce Bottles
- Initial Treatment - Add 32 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water
- Maintenance Treatment - Add 16 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water once a month
- Removal of Fresh Stains - Many fresh (less than 5 days old) metallic stains can be removed by this product. Add Scale Inhibitor at the rate of 32 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water.