Pools on the BioGuard SoftSwim System maintain superior clarity due to SoftSwim's ability to take out dirt, oils and solids from the water and deposit them on the filter. Therefore, it is critical that SoftSwim filters be chemically cleaned when opening and closing the pool, and every 6 weeks during the swimming season.
Clogged filters can seriously reduce water flow through the filter resulting in hazy or cloudy water.
BioGuard SoftSwim Filter Cleaner is the only filter cleaner specially formulated to remove dirt, oils, dead algae and other filter clogging deposits from sand, d.e., and cartridge filters from biguanide treated pools. Its use also helps extend the life of your filter's media.
- Filter cleaner specially formulated for pools sanitized using SoftSwim
- Removes dirt, oils, algae and other contaminants
- Works in Cartridge, Sand and D.E. filters
- 32 Ounce Bottle
- Sand and D.E. Filters - Requires 32 Ounces of this product.
- Cartridge Filters - Add 32 Ounces of this product to 5 gallons of water or 64 ounces per 10 gallons of water for larger filters.