One of the most important aspects of pool maintenance is testing. The SoftSwim 4-way Test Strips are an accurate, fast, clean way to test for SoftSwim B, pH, Total Alkalinity and SoftSwim C Clarifier. Unlike many systems, with Soft Swim you only need to test your water once a week or after a heavy rain.
- Soft Swim B - 0 to 50 ppm
- Total Alkalinity - 0 to 240 ppm
- pH - 6.8 to 8.0
- Soft Swim C - 10 to 90 ppm
- The SoftSwim B levels should register between 30 and 50 parts per million. If below 30 ppm add more SoftSwim B.
- The Total Alkalinity level should register between 125 to 150. If Total Alkalinity is High add BioGuard Lo 'N Slo as per directions on bottle.
- The pH levels should register between 7.2 and 7.8. If pH is high add BioGuard Lo "N Slo. If pH is low add BioGuard Balance Pak 200 according to label directions.
- SoftSwim C Clarifier should register between 40 and 60 parts per million. If below 40 ppm, add more SoftSwim C per label instructions.