CamelBak's lightest running vest still carries enough supplies to bonk-proof your long run. The Circuit holds 1.5 liters of water, with two pockets for storing extra water bottles in the front.
All of your essentials are close at hand: a sweat-proof pocket holds your phone, card and keys, and a smaller compartment stretches to store gels or snacks. The dual sternum straps provide a snug, adjustable fit, and the external-fill design lets you top off your water supply without taking the reservoir out of your pack-a crucial time saver on the trail.
On sweltering days, we recommend filling the reservoir with ice-not only will you have cold water to sip, but the mesh back panels let the reservoir cool your core as you run. The reservoir compression also makes it easy to cinch everything down for a slosh-free run.
- Running hydration pack
- CamelBak's lightest running vest
- Sweat proof storage compartments and stretch mesh pocket
- Carries enough essential supplies for your long runs
- External fill lets you refill your reservoir without removing it from the pack
- Dual sternum strap for durability
- Mesh back panel that helps keep you cool
- Reservoir compression to cinch everything down for a slosh-free run
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 50 Ounces / 1.5 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 50)
- Pack Weight: 9.5 Ounce
- Dimensions: 21" x 13" x 2"
- Back Panel: Air Mesh
- Harness: Fixed harness with cargo pockets and dual slider sternum strap. Fits 30" to 46" chest
- Fabric: 70D reverse chain nylon