For a full day out on the trail, the compact Cloud Walker 18 hiking pack sports a clean, technical aesthetic and features designed to keep you cool, hydrated and all your gear organized. The main compartment is accessed via an asymmetrical zipper that enables easy access and prevents cargo from spilling out when fully open.
In addition to the industry-leading 2 liter Antidote Reservoir you get two mesh side pockets for keeping essentials close at hand. For comfort, the Air Channel back panel with its center-channel ventilation and wicking mesh pods will keep you cool. Integrated lashing points are great for attaching extra cargo and gear. Three-point compression straps keep your load stable.
Cloud Walker 18 Features:
- Hiking hydration pack
- Clean and technical aesthetics
- Back panel with air channel
- Wicking mesh pods to keep you cool
- Main compartment with two mesh side pockets for keeping essentials close at hand
- Integrated lashing points for attaching extra cargo and gear
- Three-point compression straps to keep your load stable
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 70 Ounces / 2 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 70)
- Total Capacity: 17L (1037 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 1 pound 5 ounces
- Dimensions: 19.25" X 12.625" X 9.5" / 49 x 30.5 x 24 cm
- Torso Length: 16"
- Air Channels: Air channels with individual foam pods, provide increased air flow to keep your back cool.
- Materials: Fixed Diamond Mesh with Slider Sternum Strap