The Day Star is CamelBak's ultimate grab-and-go pack, with enough features for a quick out-and-back. It also does double duty in the front country - remove the reservoir, and it's got room for books, lunch and a layer. Put it back in, and you've got enough water for 2+ hours on the trails.
If you're loading up for a longer hike, there are side pockets for extra water bottles, attachment points for trekking poles, and a removable waist belt for more stability on the trail.
When you're traveling light, just cinch down the compression strap for a compact fit that won't snag on branches. No matter what you're carrying, the women's-specific design means that the straps and back panels curve for a closer, more comfortable fit.
Day Star 18 Features:
- Hiking hydration pack
- Ultimate grab-and-go pack
- Remove the reservoir to provide enough room for books
- Large main compartment, side pockets and attachment points for trekking poles
- Removable waist belt for more stability on the trail
- Compression strap for a more compact fit
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 70 Ounces / 2 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 70)
- Total Capacity: 16L (1098 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 1 Pound 2 Ounces
- Dimensions: 19" x 11.5" x 1.5"
- Torso Length: 16"
- Back Panel: AC with Air Channels with individual foam pods to provide increased air flow to keep your back cool
- Materials: Women's-specific S-curved with air mesh and slider sternum strap
- Fabric: 100D double diamond ripstop nylon