Perfect for walking, hiking or running, this pack offers comfortable and stable lumbar hydration. The belt gives you a lower center of gravity for more stability and surer footing on the trail, and the internal compression straps keep the reservoir from sloshing around as your drain your water supply.
Use the CamelClip to fasten the bite valve to your clothing for easy access. With 1.5 liters of hydration, the Flashflo is ideal for an essentials-only run, hike or ride. Use the center cinch belt to tighten the pack on the move - the padded air mesh back panel will keep things cool and comfortable even when it's strapped on tight.
The pack looks small, but it has enough room to carry a trail map, snacks, wallet, keys, and an ultra-light layer. We've also added front and back reflectivity for more visibility on the road or trail.
FlashFlo LR Features:
- Walking, Hiking, Running and general use hydration pack
- Belt system gives you a lower center of gravity for greater stability
- Internal compression straps keep the reservoir from sloshing around
- CamelClip for fastening the bite valve to your clothing for easy access
- Center cinch belt to tighten the pack on the move
- Padded air mesh back panel keeps you cool and comfortable
- Reflectivity on pack for added visibility
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 50 Ounces / 1.5 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 50)
- Total Capacity: 3.25L (200 cu in) + 1.5L Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 1 Pound 13 Ounces
- Dimensions: 16" x 8.5" x 2"
- Material: Air Mesh
- Fabric: 70D diamond clarus