The Helena is built to adapt to whatever the trail throws at you. If you're headed on an all-day hike to a chilly, windy summit, this pack has room for extra layers, an organized pocket for essentials, and attachment points for your trekking poles, and a waist belt for a stable, secure climb.
The reservoir holds 3 liters of water, and the side pockets can stow two more bottles for longer trips in hot weather. It has extra attachment points to the outside of the pack for the days when you need to pile on extra gear.
Opting for a shorter, sunnier loop instead? Use the 4-point compression straps to cinch the pack down, then remove the waist belt for a compact, streamlined bag that won't get snagged in the branches. The women's-specific fit features velvetex-lined straps that won't chafe your skin, and an S-shaped harness that curves for a more ergonomic fit.
Helena 22 Features:
- Hiking hydration pack
- Adapts to whatever the trail throws at you
- Room for extra layers
- Organized pocket for essentials
- Attachment points for trekking poles
- Waist belt for a stable and secure climb
- Side pockets can stow two water bottles for longer trips
- Extra attachment points on the outside of the pack
- 4-Point compression straps cinch the pack down
- Velvetex-lined straps that won't chafe your skin
- S-shaped harness that curves for a more ergonomic fit
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 100 Ounces / 3 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 100)
- Total Capacity: 19L (1159 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 1 Pounds 10 Ounces
- Dimensions: 19" x 12.5" x 1.5"
- Torso Length: 16"
- Back Panel: AC Air Channels with individual foam pods provide increased air flow to keep your back cool
- Materials: Women's-specific S-curved with air mesh and slider sternum strap
- Fabric: 100D double diamond ripstop nylon