Weighing in at just over a pound, the Lobo is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling-days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light.
With 3 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 2+ hour ride, and the external fill means you can top off the reservoir without unpacking anything. Its zippered front pocket leaves enough room for a phone, card and keys, and its removable waist belt adds stability when you're hucking over rocks.
Universal helmet hooks make it easy to carry head protection when you're not riding. CamelBak updated the Lobo with another full-length pocket for your bike pump and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one easy click.
- Biking hydration pack
- Lightweight pack that weighs just over a pound
- External fill for quick and convenient refills without removing the reservoir from the pack
- Zippered front pockets
- Removable waist belt for stability
- Helmet hooks for carrying head protection
- Magnetic tube strap keeps your water tube in place and always within reach
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 100 Ounces / 3 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 100)
- Total Capacity: 6L (366 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 1 pound 2 ounces
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.5" x 2"
- Torso Length: 16"
- Back Panel: XV. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design
- Harness: Independent suspension with ultra light 3D mesh.
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon w/ 70D / 140D block dobby nylon