This pack is an all-terrain hero. The L.U.X.E. carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking, with a narrow-gauge design that lets your focus on the ride, not your pack.
The 3 liter reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools. The XV back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides.
Thanks to the women's-specific design, the velvetex-lined shoulder and chest straps will fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
- Biking hydration pack
- Carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking
- Narrow-gauge design ensures the pack is our of your way while riding
- Plenty of extra storage
- Women's-specific s-curved straps for a more comfortable fit
- Velvetex-lined harness straps prevents chafing
- Magnetic tube strap keeps the tube in place and allows you to drink without taking your eyes off the trail
- Hooks for carrying your helmet
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 100 Ounces / 3 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 100)
- Total Capacity: 7L (427 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 1 Pound 6 Ounces
- Dimensions: 18" x 10.5" x 2"
- Torso Length: 15"
- Back Panel: XV. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design
- Harness: Women's-specific S-curved with independent suspension and Velvetex lining
- Waist Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Fabric: Arrow 100D nylon