Weighing in at just one pound, the Magic is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling-days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 2 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 2+hour ride.
There are universal hooks for carrying your helmet, plus a zippered front that pocket leaves enough room for a phone, card, and keys. The removable waist belt also adds stability when you're hucking over rocks. The updated Magic features another full-length pocket for your bike pump and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one easy click.
And as always, the women's-specific design features S-curved straps and a shorter pack length for a closer, more comfortable fit. The velvetex-lined harness also keeps the straps from chafing your skin.
- Biking hydration pack
- Carries your essentials for traveling fast and light
- Carries enough water for a substantial 2+ hour ride
- Zippered front pockets with enough room for phone, card and keys
- Women's-specific s-curved straps for a more comfortable fit
- Velvetex-lined harness straps prevents chafing
- Magnetic tube strap keeps the tube in place and allows you to drink without taking your eyes off the trail
- Hooks for carrying your helmet
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 70 Ounces / 2 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 70)
- Total Capacity: 4L (244 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 1 Pound
- Dimensions: 16" x 8.5" x 2"
- Torso Length: 14"
- Back Panel: XV. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design
- Harness: Women's-specific S-curved with independent suspension and Velvetex lining
- Waist Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Fabric: Arrow 100D nylon