There's a reason this is one of CamelBak's bestselling, longest-running packs: it's got everything you need, and nothing you don't. The M.U.L.E. has a narrow-gauge design that keeps it light and maneuverable - so even when it's fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it won't get in your way.
The first M.U.L.E. was launched in 1996 and since then mountain bikers have been saying that it hits the sweet spot of size vs storage: it's lightweight, but big enough to carry three liters of water and a day's worth of snacks and gear.
Over the years, air channels have been added to keep your back cool, universal helmet hooks, and clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics. The latest version also features a magnetic tube trap that snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
- Biking hydration pack
- One of CamelBak's best selling packs
- Narrow-gauge design that is lightweight and allows you to easily maneuver
- Air channels on the back to help keep you cool
- Magnetic tube strap keeps the tube in place and allows you to drink without taking your eyes off the trail
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 100 Ounces / 3 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 100)
- Total Capacity: 9L (549 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 1 pound 5 ounces
- Dimensions: 19" x 10.5" x 2"
- Torso Length: 16.5"
- Back Panel: XV Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design
- Materials: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon w/ 70D / 140D block dobby nylon