The Octane XCT is made from ultra-light materials so it's good for adventure racing, trail running or XC bike riding - anything where you need to move fast and minimize weight. The Octane XCT takes this approach to extremes by stripping the pack down to the basics.
Inside you'll find a 3 liter Antidote Reservoir, which drops in behind the back panel. Outside it has a single vertical zip storage pocket on the front and two stash pockets on the waist belt and harness so you can keep essentials close at hand. For safety it has reflectivity on the front and back and a whistle on the harness.
Octane XCT Features:
- Great biking, trail running and all-around use hydration pack
- Ultra-light pack with just the basics
- Long vertical zip storage pocket and two stash pockets on the waist belt harness
- Designed to carry extra layers, ultra-light weather protection, trail maps, energy bars, etc
- Reflective material for improved visibility
- Harness whistle for safety
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 100 Ounces / 3 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 100)
- Total Capacity: 3.5L (210 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 0.704 Pounds
- Dimensions: 17" X 24" X 4.75" / 43 X 61 X 12 cm
- Torso Length: 15"
- Belt: Fixed 25mm / 1" with cargo pockets
- Harness: Independent Suspension with dual pockets and Slider Sternum Strap