Not every run is an expedition. The Quick Grip Chill lets you move light and fast, but holds enough water for a substantial 5 - 10 mile run. CamelBak added a zippered pouch with just enough room for the three true essentials: keys, card and phone.
The extra stretch mesh pouch expands to fit an energy gel or two, and the velvetex-lined strap won't chafe your hands over the long haul. And as always, the insulated Podium bottle keeps your drink cold from start to finish. Other features include reflectivity, a key clip and an adjustable cinch strap for a secure carry. The Podium bottle features patented Jet Valve technology with a lockout dial for leak-proof transport.
Quick Grip Chill Features:
- Handheld water bottle system for running and walking
- Insulated Podium bottle keeps your drink cold
- Jet valves deliver lots of water in a single squeeze
- Lockout dial for leak-proof transport
- Pocket for essentials keys, card and most phones
- Mesh pouch expands to fin an energy gel or two
- Velvetex-lined strap won't chafe your hands
- Key clip and an adjustable cinch strap for a secure carry
- Low profile design
- Hydration Capacity: 21 Ounces Bottles
- Pack Weight: 5 ounces
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 3.5" x 3.5"
- Materials: 70D diamond clarus w/ darlington stretch mesh