The CV400 hydraulic cover lift uses dual gas springs to allow for effortless removal of your hot tub cover. This economical cover lift only requires 4" to 6" of clearance behind the spa and can mount on the side of the spa or even mount on an existing deck that may surround the spa.
The CV400 has stronger shocks than the CV250 and is ideal for spas that have a width of 93" to 104". Because they are stronger this lift has the capability to lift the cover off the spa on its own if you put it on a smaller spa than recommended. If this happens you can simply put some kind of weight on the cover to hold it down. The CV250 can also work on larger spas but will require a little more effort when lifting these larger covers.
- Only requires 4" to 6" of clearance behind the spa
- Can mount onto the spa or on a deck
- Powder coated metal construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- Dual gas springs for effortless cover removal
- Designed for spas from 93" to 104" wide
- Limited five year manufacturers warranty
The Cover Valet will not work on round, hexagon or octagon spa cabinets or on hot tubs with a corner radius of more than 10".