The all new Eclipse ozonator uses Advanced Plasma Gap technology that kills 99.99% of microorganisms that are commonly found in swimming pools. The new eclipse can generate twice as much ozone as the previous model with a more reliable and consistent ozone output.
Ozone for pools is an extremely powerful antimicrobial oxidizing agent that is 200 times more powerful than chlorine and other harsh chemical sanitizers. Ozone is the most effective system for destroying bacteria, viruses, mold, algae and other unwanted particulates, yet it is 100% environmentally safe. The only byproduct of ozone is oxygen, unlike its chemical counterparts that produce a myriad of personal and environmental concerns. DEL Ozone systems are completely automatic. Ozone in your water is simply the best water quality you can have for your pool. Ozone provides clean, clear water and reduces chemicals and other additives.
Eclipse Ozone Generators are connected to your main circulation system so each time your main pump turns on, ozone will automatically be introduced into the water, keeping your pool water clean, clear and perfectly refreshing. The Eclipse EC-40 is designed for pools up to 25,000 gallons if it will be your primary sanitizer or if it will be your supplemental sanitizer it will work for pools up to 100,000 gallons of pool water.
- Kills 99.99% of microorganisms
- Won't leave behind unwanted byproducts commonly found when using bromine and chlorine systems.
- Unique design that is water back flow resistant
- Reliable and consistent ozone output
- More energy efficient than UV ozone systems
- Indicator light to verify the unit is operating properly
- Average ozone cell life of 5+ years
- Auto voltage sensing for installation versatility
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty.
- Operates with 120 Volt or 240 Volt Systems (auto detects when installed)
- Power Output: 38 Watts
- Ozone Output: 1.0 grams per hour average delivery
- Mounting: Wall Mount
- Plumbing: Standard Venturi Injector (Installation Kit Sold Separately - 9-0210-11)
- 21.3" Height x 7.8 Width x 3.2 Depth
- You will need the Installation Kit with Injector Manifold in order install the EC-40 ozonator. If you already have an eclipse ozonator and you are replacing the unit you could install the new unit using your existing installation kit.