The Neptune Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner is recommended for in-ground swimming pools up to 50 feet in length and will clean your pool walls, floor, cove and waterline. It is lightweight, easy to use and has exceptional cleaning power. This robotic pool cleaner has a weekly timer so you can preset the cleaning cycles anytime during the week.
The patented swivel cord is efficient and will prevent tangling after long distance travel and will be able to clean hard to reach areas. This robot costs very little in energy consumption and can clean the pool using less than 15 cents per cycle. There is a large, self-contained filter cartridges that can catch all types of debris from dirt and dust to leaves and grime. The cleaner has no connections to the pool filter and requires no pre-installation. It uses plug and play technology so it is ready to start cleaning the minute you plug it in and place it into the water. It vacuums, scrubs and filters all pool surfaces.
Dolphin Neptune Plus Features:
- Recommended for in-ground swimming pools up to 50 feet in length.
- Environmentally friendly and cost efficient.
- Thick shell, high quality brushes and owns an intuitive design.
- Scrubs, vacuums and filters all pool surfaces in just 2 1/2 hours.
- Fine Porosity Filter Cartridges catch fine particles and large debris.
- Cleans pool walls, floor, cove and waterline!
- Lightweight, easy to use and has exceptional cleaning power.
- Plug-n-play technology with no pre-installation and is not connected to pool filter.
- Weekly Timer allows you to preset the cleaning cycles.
- Patented swivel cable prevents tangling and can travel long distance without trouble.
- Operation costs less than 15 cents to clean pool per cycle.
- Full Filter Bag Indicator tells you when it's time to clean the filter.
- Self-programmed pool scanning for optimal clean.
- Remote ready for touch guided navigation
- 24 month manufacturers warranty - spare parts and labor.
- Cleaning Cycle Time: 2 1/2 Hours
- Cable Length: 60 foot Swivel Cable
- Filtration Capabilities: Fine Porosity
- Suction Rate: 4,233 Gallons Per Hour
- Unit Weight: 22 Pounds