The EcoRox is a portable, waterproof, bluetooth speaker that is rugged, fully submersible and built to last. You can play music from any bluetooth enabled device.
The waterproof speaker produces crisp clean sound with a full dynamic range from its dual, 3 watt stereo speakers. Not only is the EcoRox waterproof, but it also floats. You don't have to worry if it gets dropped into the ocean, lake, river, pool or hot tub. In fact, one of the most popular uses for the Eco Rox is listening to your music while it floats in the pool or spa.
The EcoRox also has a built-in bluetooth speakerphone which means you never have to miss a phone call while listening to your tunes.
The popular uses include paddleboarding, in swimming pools, hiking, camping, biking, kayaking, boating, lounging in the hot tub and just about any other water sport you can think of. The optional handlebar mount allows you to attach it to any bike and the suction cup mount can be attached to any flat surface including paddleboards, shower walls, etc. (mounts sold separately). You can also attach the include carabiner clip to your backpack or other gear for easy transporting and listening anywhere.
- Portable, Waterproof, Floating Bluetooth Speaker
- Rugged and built to last
- Connects to any bluetooth enabled device up to 30 feet away
- Integrated full dynamic range 3 watt stereo speakers
- Top panel control buttons for added convenience
- 1/4" Mount attachment point
- IPX7 Waterproof rating
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Approximately 10 hours of music play or talk time
- Fully charges in as little as 2 1/2 hours
- Top mounted bass radiator
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 5.3"
- Depth: 3"
- Weight: 11 ounces
- Micro USB charging jack
- 3.5mm aux-in jack
- Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Over 10 hours of playtime
- Control Buttons: Power, Bluetooth Pairing, Volume +/-, Track Select and speakerphone answer
- Eco Rox Speaker System
- USB Charging Cable
- Carabiner Clip
- User Guide
- The product can be immersed for up to 30 minutes at a depth of up to 1 meter. Greater depths can increase the water pressure and may cause it to leak and become damaged.