Space Saver Eco Saver Solar Pool Heater
With Eco Saver Solar Pool Heaters you can warm your pool up 10 to 15 degrees without additional electricity, Propane or Gas. Eco Saver Solar Panels are 20% larger than other panels which means more heater for your pool. More heat can extend the swimming season which means more fun and relaxation for you and your family.
The Eco Saver Solar Panels works using most existing pump and filter systems. Water circulates from your pool into your pump and filter and then circulates through your Eco Saver Solar Panels and back into your swimming pool.
The 10' Space Saver Solar Panel System uses Two (2) 10' Foot Panels and will fit many places 20' solar panels won't. Ten foot panels can be installed on a shed, a garage or hidden out of site.
Eco Saver Panels Feature:
- Panel System includes (2) 10' Long X 30" Wide Solar Panels
- Extra wide panels produce more heat
- Modular design allows you to add additional panels at any time
- Made of LPDE material the ecoSaver panels are durable and resistant to pool chemicals
- Easy Installation with quick connect fittings and only requires a screwdriver.
- Diverter Valve Kit (Optional) allows you to adjust the water flow to bypass the panels
- Roof Mount Kit (Optional) allows you to connect your ecoSaver Panels to your roof.
- Eco Saver Solar Panels feature a 5 year manufacturers warranty (see warranty for details)
How Many Panels Do I Need? It depends on your pool size. The recommendations are as follows:
- Round pool up to 24 foot - One (1) 10 foot panel system
- Round pool up to 30 foot - Two (2) 10 foot panel systems
- Rectangle / Oval up to 15' X 30' - One (1) 10 foot panel system
- Rectangle / Oval up to 18' X 36' - Two (2) 10 foot panel systems
- Larger pools may require more than two 10 foot solar panel systems