Filbur FC-1293 Filter
Why Choose a Filbur Filter?
- Reinforced Center Cores (Strength and Durability)
- Embossed Part Numbers
- Reemay Filter Media (4 oz. vs 3 oz.)
- Extruded PVC Center Cores
- Molded End Caps, No Adapters Needed
- Reinforced Antimicrobial End Caps
- For a pool: Turn the power off to your pump and bleed out the excess air pressure through the air valve on the filter. Remove and lids or band clamps to access your filter and then remove the filter cartridge. Dislodge any loose debris from the filter cartridge by directing a stream of water from a garden hose between each pleat. Important: Do not use a high-pressure carwash wand or a stiff brush to clean the pleats as it may damage the filter media and snap the bands.
- For a spa: Turn off power to the spa and simply remove the filter cartridge(s) from your spa.
- Use Pure 'n Clean as directed to spray filter cleaner on the cartridge to remove oils, grease, and other organic waste. If stubborn stains and grime persist, you can soak it overnight in a liquid filter cleaner.
- Rinse the filter cartridge thoroughly with clean, fresh water and return it to the filter compartment or tank. Secure the filter and lid, then restart your filtration as usual.
Filbur Measurement Guidelines (PDF)
Filbur Filter FAQs (PDF)
Why Choose Filbur Filters (PDF)