With Filter Flosser, you will spend less time, energy and water resources on regular filter maintenance, plus maximize the life of your filters. Simply attach your garden hose and get that cartridge filter really deep down clean! Sturdy, corrosion resistant all aluminum body & construction - not leaky plastic.
The curved nozzle design provides an extended cleaning area (more than double of the other cleaners) helping you to clean 50% faster & using 50% less water and it also virtually eliminates back-splash. The high pressure water and air agitation to reaches deep down between pleats for more thorough cleaning and removes all of the built-up dirt that shortens the life of your filter cartridges.
- The handy on/off switch saves water and fussing
- Comfortable ergonomic hand grip
- Made in the USA with a 100% quality guarantee
- Manufactured from 100% aluminum
- For use with ANY SIZE filter cartridge
- Does not damage cartridge filters as compared to other products on the market.
- Filter Flosser provides 7 times more cleaning area than just a hose alone.
- Reduces cleaning time by 50% plus.
- Reduces the environmental impact by reducing water usage by 50% plus.
- Provides better water quality and filtration by maintaining filter cleanliness.
- Reduces cartridge filter replacement through proper maintenance as per OEM.
- Performance testing shows that Filter Flosser had a greater GPM (gallons per minute) than all other units tested.
- A durable well made product with more longevity as compared to other products made of a lesser quality plastic.
3-Ways to Clean for Best Results:
- Overall Cleaning - Hold half to one inch from filter with the nozzle at a 90 degree angle from pleats. Move up and down in short strokes, from top to bottom of the filter.
- Particularly Dirty Areas - Hold 4" to 5" from filter with the water convergence point focused on a specific area.
- Build-Up Between Pleats - Turn nozzle parallel with pleats, a half to one inch from filter. Move up and down in short strokes, from top to bottom of the filter.
- If you feel the water pressure is to low, try and connect to the homes water main. This provides best water pressure from your home.
Filter Flosser provides a LifeTime warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by abnormal or unreasonable use or commercial/industrial uses.