Training with fins helps to increase leg strength, improve technique and enhance propulsion. The Finis Floating Fins are buoyant and help lift the legs to the surface to reduce drag from the rest of the body.
The foot pocket is softer than most and the closed heel design provides protection against over flexion of the ankles and is more comfortable than adjustable fin straps. The fins will not sink in the water, making them perfect for training in the pool or in the open water.
Floating Fins Feature:
- Buoyant to help lift legs to surface and reduce drag.
- Long fin design for better propulsion and increased strength training.
- Comfortable, closed heel design.
- Helps build leg strength, enhance propulsion and improve technique.
- Sizes are color coded.
- Recommended for swimmers of all levels.
What size should I buy?
- XXXS = Size: Boys 8 - 11 | Girls 8 - 11 (kids)
- XXS = Size: Boys 11 - 1 | Girls 11 - 1 (kids)
- XS = Size: Men's 1 - 3 | Women's 2 - 4
- S = Size: Men's 3 - 5 | Women's 4 - 6
- M = Size: Men's 5 - 7 | Women's 6 - 8
- L = Size: Men's 7 - 9 | Women's 8 - 10
- XL = Size: Men's 9 - 11 | Women's 10 - 12
- XXL = Size: Men's 11 - 13 | Women's 12 - 14
- XXXL = Size: Men's 13 - 14 | Women's 14 - 15