The Instinct paddles are the perfect training tool to help you develop the correct palm-positive hand position while sculling. The advanced design will help to teach the correct hand position and actively help correct your stroke technique by emphasize stroke imperfections. It works on all four strokes and promotes an early catch and reminds you to maintain and early vertical forearm position.
Instinct Paddles Feature:
- Help to teach the correct palm positive hand position.
- Fits the natural contours of your hand.
- Strapless design for better comfort and added durability.
- Advanced design promotes an early catch.
- The thumb hole ensures proper hand placement with your fingers and thumb in the ideal position.
- Versatile paddle works for freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly.
Medium: 7.5" or less hand circumference
Large: 7.5" or more hand circumference
Size is indicated on the paddle by yellow dots for easy identification. 2 dots is medium and 3 dots is large.