The Swimsense will monitor and capture your performance data including pace times, distance (meters/yards/laps) stroke rate, stroke count, distance-per-stroke and the calories your burned across all four major strokes. It works by using magnetometers, accelerometers and proprietary algorithms to identify and analyze your swim. You can view your current workout and up to 14 past workouts on the monitor.
- Hit the swim button and go; intervals and strokes, including backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly and freestyle are all recorded automatically.
- Review distance, splits, laps, pace times, stroke count; stroke rate, distance-per-stroke and calories burned. View your current workout and up to 14 past workouts on the monitor.
- Distinguishes between backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly and freestyle.
- 12+ hours of swimming use, 150+ hours of non-swimming use, 300+ hours in sleep mode.
- Automatically captures your swim workout using accelerometers, magnetometers and patent-pending proprietary algorithms as soon as you hit the start button.
- Set unique pool sizes, meters, yards, gender and weight.
- Download updates and enhancements to have the latest Swimsense software (Mac and PC compatible).
- Sync your Swimsense with the Online Training Log and charge its battery.
- Analyze laps swum, times, total distance, pace, stroke count; stroke rate, distance-per-stroke, calories and SWOLF efficiency scores in all four strokes.
- Create workout plans and compare against your actual workouts.
- Train at the next level by setting goals and monitoring your progress.
- View a snapshot of your workout with the ability to dynamically drill down into details.
- Swimsense Performance monitor
- Swimsense Dock
- USB connection cord
- Quick-start guide
- Instruction booklet