Finis Technique Training Belt
The swim training belt helps to improve all aspects of your swimming and improve your stroke technique. It uses two rubber cords, one for each arm, that is attached to a comfortable hip belt. The cords provide resistance against the arms, forcing the swimmer to put their hands, arms, and body in the ideal swimming position. There is a soft ring at the end of each cord that you put on your thumb or finger.
In Backstroke, it prevent bent arms and crossing-over the head during the recovery phase. In Freestyle, it encourages a proper acceleration through the pull phase, while increasing hip rotation. In Breaststroke, it creates a wider and more powerful out-sweep with an accelerated in-sweep. In Butterfly, it facilities a straight-arm recovery while encouraging a proper acceleration through the catch and pull.
The Technique Training Belt also improves push-offs and turns by forcing the you to push off the wall into a tight streamline position right away. The belt is adjustable and will comfortably fit almost all swimmers of all abilities and ages.
Technique Training Belt Features:
- Improves your stroke technique and helps to improve all aspects of your swimming.
- The resistance cords will make you put your hands, arms and body in the ideal swimming position.
- Helps to improve streamlines on turns and push-offs by forcing you to push off the wall into a tight streamline position right away.
- Resistance cords comfortably attach to your hands without causing any interference.
- Teaches good stroke technique for all four competitive strokes.