The audible pacing device helps you to develop an ideal stroke rate by following the beeps. The tempo trainer is small enough to be placed under your swim cap and you can also use the included removable clip to secure it to your clothing when you are on dryland. The Tempo Trainer has 3 modes to choose from and you can even synchronize it to a stopwatch or pace clock by simply pressing the sync button.
Tempo Trainer Pro Features:
- Loud audible beep that you can hear in and out of the water.
- You can adjust the tempo by 1/100 of a second.
- The small design allows you to conveniently place it under your swim cap.
- Floats in the water.
- Includes a removable clip to attach it to your clothes if you are out of the water.
- Replaceable battery (battery included)
- Use to eliminate lulls in your swim, bike or run workouts.
Tempo Trainer Pro Modes:
- Single beep in strokes per second (from .20 to 99.99 seconds).
- Triple beep in strokes per second (from 1 sec to 9:59 minutes).
- Single beep in strokes per minute.
- 1.9" X 1.7" X 0.4"