Come on in, the pool waters just great! Its not only crystal clear and sparkling, its just the right temperature too. Which means the kids arent sitting around waiting for the sun to come out and heat the pool theyre already in it and theyre having a blast of good, clean family fun. From early morning to late evening.
The Hayward H-Series heater for your above-ground pool is one of the best investments you will ever make. Plus, the H-Series heater is made exclusively by Hayward Pool Products, manufacturer of above-ground pool equipment. So you can count on trouble-free operation for years to come.
Hayward H-Series heaters. Made to satisfy the most demanding pool owner: you.
Hayward's induced draft heater for above-ground pool and spas combines leading technology with ease of operation and superior performance.
No pilot light equals no hassle! Hayward has developed an induced draft heater for aboveground pools and spas that combines state-of-the-art technology with ease of operation and superior performance. Featuring an electronic, direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient FireTile lined combustion chamber, the Hayward heater provides 100,000 BTU input, while delivering 81% thermal efficiency and quick heating.
An integral induced draft system makes this heater completely impervious to any high wind situations. A one-piece copper header/heat exchanger provides for leak-free performance. And a simple plug-in 120 volt electric cord is provided for simple installation.
Hayward H-Series Heater Features:
- Recommended for Above Ground Pools
- Operates on Natural Gas
- 100,000 BTU input with 80% thermal efficiency for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes.
- Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation.
- Induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performance, even in high wind areas.
- Convenient On/Off switch to maintain consistent temperature set point.
- FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating.
- Jet-ported burners provide long life and easy maintenance.
- One piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance.
- Cool-to-the- touch cabinet surface temperatures ensure worry-free use.
- Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation.
- Small profile and footprint, weighs only 72 lbs.
- 17" Wide X 28 5/8" Height X 22 1/4" Depth