Hayward HCP 7.5 Horsepower Pump HCP75
The HCP Pump from Hayward is designed for commercial pools, spas and water features. It uses advanced light weight Noryl thermoplastic that is an advanced alternative to bronze or cast iron pumps. The all-plastic housing construction and modern TEFC motor design ensures a high level of protection and reliability in the commercial pump room environment. The lid is see-through for easy visual inspection of the pump basket and the lid doesn't require a tool to open.
- Designed for commercial swimming pools, spas and water features
- Modern Totally Enclosed Can Cooled (TEFC) motor design for greater protection and high reliability
- Elevated base ensures better ventilation, protection from flooding and improved serviceability
- Noryl thermoplastic construction
- Lightweight pump that can be installed by one person
- See-through lid for visual inspection of the pump basket without having to open the lid
- No-tools required to open the pump lid
- Impeller and flange made from glass-reinforced Noryl for maximum strength-to-weight ratio.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 50 Certified
- Horsepower 7.5
- Voltage: 230/460 Three Phase
- Amps: 21/10.5
- Suction Port: 4" IPS Union
- Discharge Port: 4" IPS Union