Heat pumps are known to be among the most efficient ways to heat pools. Hayward's HP50HA pool heat pump is so efficient and so reliable that it can actually pay for itself over time. It is design to be used on in-ground and above-ground pools up to a 13,000-gallon above-ground pool and uses less energy than a natural gas or propane heater. You can set the operating parameters on the digital on the digital control panel to ensure the water is always at the perfect temperature. Getting a Hayward heat pump is one of the most comfortable decisions you can make.
A Heat Pump can heat the pool water more efficiently and for a fraction of the cost of gas. Not only that but it includes a cooling mode to help lower water temperature when it is hotter than you want.
HP50HA Features and Specifications:
- 50,000 BTU Heat Pump
- 240 Volt Operation
- Titanium counter-flow heat exchanger for uncompromising and trouble free performance.
- Hot temperature defrost system to start in lower temperatures.
- Quiet operation is assured with the profiled fan blade design that provides improved airflow and quiet operation. An acoustic compressor cover further reduces compressor sound levels.
- Easy to read digital temperature display with electronic frost control and temperature lock-out capability.
- 1-1/2" plumbing connections for efficiency and easy installation.
- Rust-free exterior that is durable and will look good for years to come.
- Compact footprint allows for easy installations.
- Amps: 20
- 41-1/2" Width x 17-1/4" Depth X 25-1/2" Height