The MaxFlo XL Pump is built to be used on in-ground pools of all types and sizes that are new or already existing. The pump is self priming with a suction lift up to 8' above the water level. It uses full-flow hydraulics to provide great flow at a lower operating cost, as well as increasing efficiency. It aligns with the entire MaxFlo line to easily retrofit installations.
This pump features easy serviceability with its large, no-rib debris catching basket that is simple to remove and clean out. You will benefit by having longer cleaning periods of time before the basket needs cleaning. There is a see-through cover that lets you see when the basket needs to be removed and cleaned. The water pressure is testable at 50 psi maximum.
MaxFlo XL Pump Features:
- Standard Efficient, Max Rated Motor
- Single Speed Motor
- 1 Horse Power Motor
- Operates on Either 115 Volts or 230 Volts
- 1-1/2" X 2" Union Connections
- Designed for in-ground pools of all types and sizes
- Pump is for new or already existing pools
- Easy to Retrofit with entire MaxFlo line
- Advanced Hydraulic Design
- Save on energy costs
- Self Priming pump with a suction lift up to 8' above water level
- Large pump basket with no-rib design and large debris capacity.
- See-through pump basket lid to know when to service
- Pressure tested to 50 PSI Maximum