Hayward Pro-Grid Filter DE2420
Hayward Pro-Grid uses superior filter performance to achieve remarkable water clarity, efficient flow and large cleaning capacity for pools of all types and sizes. Pro-Grid filter tanks are constructed of a durable glass-reinforced copolymer, for the ultimate in strength, durability and long life.
The filter is designed for all types and sizes of pools and spas and produce excellent water clarity, efficient water flow and amazing cleaning capacity.
Featuring service ease assembly, Pro-Grid delivers low maintenance and dependable operation. Pro-Grid filters are also available with an optional control valve. Choose quality results and maximum value with Pro-Grid filters by Hayward.
Pro-Grid 24 Features:
- 24 Square Foot Effective Filtration Area
- 48 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- 3 Lbs D.E. Required (Not Included)
- Strong copolymer filter tank.
- Manual, rapid release air valve.
- Grids designed for up-flow filtration and top-down backwashing for better efficiency.
- Distributes water flow evenly over the grids.
- 2" Inlet/Outlet Plumbing for better flow rates.
- Self-aligned tank top and bottom for easier servicing.
- Integrated handles and low base height make removal fast and easy.
- 24" Width X 32-1/2" Height