The ProSeries Side Mount Sand Filter uses High-Rate flow technology which is the most innovative in sand filter technology. You will experience a completely balanced flow and efficient back washing system because of the durable, corrosion-proof polymeric material, as well as the self-cleaning lateral under-drain system. The applications served by this filter include In-ground pools of all types and sizes, In-ground spas (residential or commercial), and water features such as fish ponds, fountains, and water gardens. Low-maintenance and an out-come of crystal clear water are some of the major reasons why pool professionals choose ProSeries filters first! The flanged inspection cover provides convenient access to the top of the filter. The large pressure sand and water drain contributes to rapid winterizing or servicing, making it feel like no work at all. Obtaining this filter will assure that you sustain an effortless feel of up-keep.
Includes a two-position Hayward Slide control valve with easy-to-use lever-action handle functionality. An integral sight glass lets you see when backwash cycle is completed, therefore maintaining convenient access and minimal care. Yes, the self cleaning laterals will take complete care of any worries about what may or may not be growing inside your filter. The laterals are precision engineered with an umbrella-fold, and will make use of every function included in this filter with the highest rate of cleanliness, time management and quality assurance.
ProSeries Filter Features:
- 24-1/2" Sand Filter Tank
- 3.14 Square Foot Effective Filtration Area
- 62 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- 29,760 Gallons Turnover in 8 Hours
- Includes a 2-Position, 2" Slide Valve
- Durable, flanged inspection cover on top side of filter.
- Top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed.
- Automatic air relief purges any trapped air during operation of the filter system.
- Unitized, corrosion-proof filter tank molded of rugged, colorfast polymeric material for dependable, all weather performance.
- Large pressure sand and water drain.
- Precision engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals for balanced flow and back-washing, plus easy serviceability.
- 300 pounds of sand are required (not included).
- 24-1/2" Width X 36" Height Sand Filter.