Hayward SharkVAC Pool Cleaner
Haywards SharkVAC is the newest addition to the TigerShark family of cleaners. SharkVAC is built with proven TigerShark technology and the highest quality components. A sleek, low-profile design and top-access filter cartridges are a few of the great features that give the new SharkVAC added bite.
The SharkVAC incorporates two fine porosity filtration elements in a sleek floor-specific design. With its unique top access debris chamber and authentic filtration cartridge method, there is no need to turn the cleaner upside down (like all other Robotic cleaners) or hassle with cumbersome and messy bags.
The SharkVAC is a robust Robotic pool cleaner that is gentle and compatible with all types of pool surfaces. Its scrubbing brush will even work away the most stubborn dirt.
SharkVAC uses up to 94% less energy than most pressure cleaners. The energy used by a standard light bulb is all thats needed to power this innovative cleaner! Haywards SharkVAC is a floor specific cleaner that delivers performance and price in a uniquely robust design. It cleans your pools floor from wall to wall...where the debris is!
Hayward SharkVAC Features:
- The QuickClean patented technology cleans most shape and size pools in 60 minutes or less.
- Includes the Hayward SharkVAC KD Caddy.
- Top-access filter allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup just remove and rinse with a garden hose.
- Calculates the size of the pool and programs itself for the most time and energy effifcient cleaning path.
- Saves you money. Runs separately from the pools pump and filter system.
- Cleans all residential pool surfaces, gunite, vinyl or fiberglass up to 20 x 40 ft.
Hayward SharkVAC Specifications:
- Work Cycle: 2 Hours
- Filter Media Type: 2 Fine Porosity Filter Elements
- Weight: 21.5 Pounds
- Power Cord: 50 Foot Kevlar Reinforced Cord
- Manufacturers Warranty: 1 Year
- Calculated Ground Speed: 55 Feet a Minute
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 115 VAC 60 HZ
- Power Supply Output Voltage: 24 Volt DC