Haywards SharkVAC XL is the newest addition to the TigerShark family of cleaners. SharkVAC XL is built with proven TigerShark technology and the highest quality components. A sleek, low-profile design and top-access filter cartridges are a few of the great features that give the new SharkVAC XL added bite.
The SharkVAC XL incorporates two fine porosity filtration elements in a sleek floor-specific design. With its unique top access debris chamber and authentic filtration cartridge method, there is no need to turn the cleaner upside down (like all other Robotic cleaners) or hassle with cumbersome and messy bags.
SharkVAC XL cleans pool floor and walls with computer efficiency. Its sleek, low-profile design and easy top-access allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup.
SharkVAC XL calculates the size of pools and programs itself for the most time and energy-efficient cleaning path - cleaning floors and walls as it goes.
SharkVAC XL uses up to 94% less energy than most pressure cleaners. The energy used by a standard light bulb is all thats needed to power this innovative cleaner! Haywards SharkVAC XL is a floor and wall cleaner that delivers performance and price in a uniquely robust design.
Hayward SharkVAC XL Features:
- Cleans pool floors and walls!
- Includes the Hayward SharkVAC KD Caddy.
- Two Top-access filter elements allow quick debris removal and easy cleanup. Just remove and rinse with a garden hose.
- 3 Hour cleaning cycle - Calculates the size of the pool and programs itself for the most time and energy efficient cleaning path.
- Out-of-water sensor(cleaner will not start if out of water and connected to a timer.
- Beach entry sensor (cleaner detects when it is climbing out of water and reverses direction.
- Saves you money. Runs separately from the pools pump and filter system.
- Cleans all residential pool surfaces, gunite, vinyl or fiberglass up to 20 x 40 ft.
- Work Cycle: 3 Hours
- Filter Media Type: 2 Fine Porosity Filter Elements
- Weight: 21.5 Pounds
- Power Cord: 60 Foot Kevlar Reinforced Cord
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 Year
- Calculated Ground Speed: 55 Feet a Minute
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 115 VAC 60 HZ
- Power Supply Output Voltage: 24 Volt DC