The MaxFlo VS pump is the variable speed version of Hayward's most popular pump. Variable Speed pumps save you money by saving energy. They can save you as much as 80% in energy costs compared to standard single speed pumps. The advanced motor design features a permanent magnet, totally-enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) design that provides incredible energy efficiency and reliability. They are also incredibly quiet, especially at energy-saving, lower speeds.
The integrated, programmable Interface allows you to customize the pump speed, duration, and priming time while monitoring power consumption. The digital interface shows power consumption for immediate feedback to maximize energy savings.
The SuperPump VS is perfect to replace an existing pool pump or during new construction.
SuperPump VS Features:
- 1-1/2 Horsepower, Variable Speed Motor
- Speed Range of 600 - 3000 RPM
- 115 Volt Operation
- 1-1/2" Intake and 1-1/2" Discharge
- Large Leaf Basket.
- See-through strainer cover.
- Self-priming pump with a suction lift of up to 10 feet above water level.
- Programmable interface allows you to customize speed, duration and priming time.
- Power consumption display to help you maximize your energy savings
- Energy efficient, permanent magnet motor.
- Title 20 and APSP-15 Compliant