Hayward SwimClear reaches new horizons in cartridge filter technology. A cluster of four reusable polyester cartridge elements provides 525 Square Feet heavy-duty, dirt-holding capacity and extra-long filter cycles.
SwimClear filter tanks are made from a reinforced co-polymer material for the ultimate in strength, durability and long life even for the toughest applications and environmental conditions. Discover the crystal clear results and reliable performance of SwimClear by Hayward - the first choice of pool professionals.
SwimClear C5030 Features:
- 525 Square Feet Effective Filtration Area
- 150 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- Recommended for use with In-ground pools, In-ground pool/spa combinations and In-ground spas (residential or commercial).
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve that bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever.
- Heavy-Duty, Tamper-Proof, One-Piece Clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom together and allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections.
- High-Strength Filter Tank is made from durable, glass reinforced co-polymer to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems.
- Uniform Low-Profile Tank Base Design makes removal of cartridge elements fast and simple.
- Full-Size 1½ Integral Drain provides fast clean-out and flushing.
- Combination Pressure and Cleaning- Cycle-Indicator Gauge gives visual indication when cartridge filter elements need cleaning.
- Self-Aligned Tank Top and Bottom make access to servicing Quad- Cluster cartridge elements quick and easy.
- CPVC Union Coupling Connection provides plumbing options of 2 or 2½ piping with 2 full flow internal piping for maximum performance.
- Noryl Bulkhead Fittings for extra strength and heat resistance.
- 24" Width X 46 1/2" Height