The Iron, Cobalt and Spot Etching Stuff is part of a comprehensive stain and removal prevention system that removes iron, cobalt and sport etching stains. This product is non-acidic and non-aggressive, and is safe for all pool finishes. The Iron, Cobalt and Spot Etching Stuff replaces the need to drain and acid wash pool finishes.
Directions for use:
1. Turn pool pump on and chlorinator off.
2. Lower chlorine level to just below 1.0 ppm
3. Add 1 quart of Jacks Magic The Blue Stuff, or The Pink Stuff (with salt systems or high TDS, substitute with The Purple Stuff) per 10,000 gallons of water.
4. The use of The Filter Fiber Stuff will help enhance filtration during the stain removal process.
5. Add 2 lbs of The Iron, Cobalt and Spot Etching Stuff per 12,000 gallons of water. Broadcast over stained area.
6. Circulate pool for 48 hours or until stains are removed.
7. Clean filter and slowly begin re-chlorination and re-balancing of total alkalinity (use only sodium bicarbonate to raise alkalinity).
8. Do not shock for at least a week after treatment.
Note: Do not swim for the duration of the treatment due to low chlorine levels.
Jack's Magic Stain Solution #1. The Iron, Cobalt & Spot Etching Stuff.