Jandy AquaPure is a self-contained, compact, purification system which fulfills all of the pool's sanitizing needs. Utilizing ordinary salt, the electrolytic cell generates free chlorine year-round. When the chlorine is finished purifying the pool water, it converts back into salt and the whole cycle repeats.
With an AquaPure System there is no need to continually add sanitizer to your pool. AquaPure softens and purifies water, keeping your pool sparkling clean, and refreshingly clear automatically and economically.
Add the Jandy AquaPure water purification system to your pool and spa system for automatic control and monitoring of chlorine levels. No more storing, handling or testing your chlorine again!
- PureLink Cell Kit for pools up to 12,000 Gallons
- 16' Cable
- 2" - 2 1/2" Unions
- 3 Port Cell
- 7 Blade
- Add Salt (only 3,000 parts per million)
- Turn on AquaPure - As the salt in the water passes through the AquaPure cell, it converts to free chlorine where it continuously kills bacteria and algae while maintaining the desired sanitization in the pool water. Sit Back and Relax
- Sit Back and Relax - AquaPure is a closed loop system; there is no need to continually add chemicals. Once purification takes place, the free chlorine changes to salt which is used over and over again. It is environmentally safe and inhibits algae growth year-round.
Jandy AquaPure Features:
- Full flow 3-port cell design provides flexible plumbing options and slotted sensor integration
- Precision adjustments to increase or decrease production of chlorine
- Boost mode for increased pool usage without chloramine build-up
- LCD displays level of chlorine production, salinity, temperature, water flow, cell mode and service codes
Jandy PureLink Cell Kit PLC700