Jandy's CL460 large cartridge filters set the benchmark in cartridge filtration. They are technologically advanced and filled with many user-friendly features. The CL460 cartridge filter design takes advantage of the filter's total surface area, providing the clearest possible water and extended cleaning cycles. The Jandy CL460 large cartridge filters are constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant, heavy duty high-tech polymeric materials for long lasting performance.
Jandy CL460 Features:
- 460 Square Foot Filter Area
- Maximum Flow of 150 Gallons Per Minute
- Four 115 Square Foot Filter Cartridges
- 50 PSI Maximum Operating Pressure
- Sweep Elbow and unions allow the filter to easily connect to Jandy Pro Series pumps and equipment.
- 2" x 2.5" universal unions and easy-grip handles on the tank lid make filter installation and cleaning easy.
- Unique pressure gauge features a clean/dirty indicator that can be customized for each pool, making it easy to assess filter cartridge condition.
- Optional anchor brackets easily attach to the filter tank and mount to the pad to hold the filter securely in place. These brackets are sold separately as an accessory.
- Easy-grip handles.
- Extra-large 2" drain port allows for easy cleaning of debris.
- Heavy duty, anti-corrosion tank clamp.
- Corrosion and UV resistant, high impact tank.
- 25" Diameter Circle X 41" Height