The JXi Heater is ultra-compact, lightweight and easy to install. The lightweight design weighs less than 126 pounds unpackaged for easy maneuverability and transport. The ultra-compact footprint is 2' X 2' to allow it to easily be installed where space is tight and and it provides maximum installation flexibility. The JXi is the best retrofit option with plumbing flexibility for quick Mastertemp and Max-E-Therm replacement that doesn't require any plumbing adjustments.
Jandy JXi260P Specifications:
- Heater for Pools, Spas and Pool and Spa Combinations
- 260,000 BTU
- Operates on Propane
- Required Flow Rates - 25 GPM Minimum and 120 GPM Maximum
- 7" Vent Diameter
Jandy JXi260P Features:
- Ultra-compact design with a 2' x 2' footprint.
- Lightweight design of less than 126 pounds for easy maneuverability and transport.
- Easy to retrofit with plumbing flexibility that doesn't require any plumbing adjustments to replace Mastertemp and Max-E-Therm heaters.
- Effortless temperature control and diagnostics with run-time and cycle meter.
- Easy to control with digital interface that is AquaLink and iAqualink compatible for pool and spa automation.
- Energy efficient with a 83% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design that surpasses strict DOE energy efficiency requirements.
- Flexible installation with a 180 degree rotatable top so you never have to rotate the headers.
- Easy access to the electrical panel with a flip up design that provides ease of service.
- Sidewall ventilation further improves versatility and ease of installation.
- High-Efficiency Gas Train and Heat Exchanger design.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel header bar for extreme heat exchanger durability.
- Venturi driven air and gas mix for enhanced performance.
- Reliable, balanced flow and temperature control with thermal regulator valve.
- Corrosion-resistant temperature sensors for reliable operation.
- 22.9" Width X 22.1" Depth X 26.5" Height