Lamotte ColorQ Pro 9 Plus Test Kit 2067
The photometer directly measures nine tests that include Free Chlorine (DPD), Total Chlorine (DPD), Bromine (DPD), pH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Cyanuric Acid, Copper and Iron directly on a digital display. The handheld meter is easy to use and features economical liquid reagents that measure 288 tests per 60 mL size bottle for Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Alkalinity and Calcium Hardness. The Cyanuric Acid, Copper and Iron test are measured by using one TesTabs tablet per test with 100 tablets included with the kit.
The ColorQ eliminates the need to visually determine slight color variations or use look-up tables, thus taking the guesswork out of poolside water analysis. The ColorQ PRO 9-PLUS photometer, Pool Manager Handbook, Saturation Index Calculator, trilingual instructions (English, Spanish, French) and reagents are packaged in a rugged carrying case for on-site testing.
- Free Chlorine (DPD) 0-10 ppm (288 Tests)
- Total Chlorine (DPD) 0-10 ppm (288 Tests)
- Bromine (DPD) - uses the Chlorine (DPD) reagent set 0-22 ppm (288 Tests)
- pH 6.5-8.5 (288 Tests)
- Total Alkalinity 0-250 ppm (288 Tests)
- Calcium Hardness 0-700 ppm (288 Tests)
- Cyanuric Acid 0-125 ppm (100 Tests)
- Copper 0-4.0 ppm (100 Tests)
- Iron 0-3.0 ppm (100 Tests)