The Covermate III is the easy to use cover lift that only requires 6" of clearance behind the spa. The hydraulic lift system makes removing the cover very easy and the aluminum full-frame construction is designed to last. The lift looks good on virtually any spa and is your best choice if you don't want any heavy lifting.
Covermate III Features:
- Works on most brands and styles of hot tubs
- Only requires around 6 inches of clearance behind the spa (depending on spa size)
- Made using powdercoated aluminum tubing and non-corrosive composite mounting brackets
- Includes a towel holder that mounts onto the cover lift
- Wind lock system prevents broken hydraulic shocks
- Fits spas up to 8 feet in width
- Mounting brackets attach to the side of the spa
- Made in the USA
The CoverMate III will not work on round, hexagon or octagon spa cabinets or on hot tubs with a corner radius of more than 12". The lift will work with spas built into decks if the deck is 4-5" below the top of your hot tub skirting. If the deck is higher then that or to the top you will need the CoverMate III with the Deck Mount Kit. If you are unsure if this lift will work for your hot tub, please contact us and we can help you get a cover lift that will work with your spa.