Filter Clean by Leisure Time cleans deep down into your filter cartridge to remove oils, grease, lotions, scale and dirt and debris. Clean filters are the first line of defense to maintain a clean and clear hot tub. This new and improved filter clean formula is compatible with all sanitizing systems.
Directions for use:
1. Remove cartridge or grids and rinse off any large debris.
2. Prepare Filter Clean solution by adding 16 ounces of Filter Clean to 4 gallons of water in a large plastic bucket or garbage can. Do not use galvanized aluminum or porcelain container for soaking.
3. Place filter cartridges in the Filter Clean solution and allow to soak for at least 3 hours. Soak overnight for maximum effectiveness.
4. Remove the elements and rinse thoroughly with high pressure nozzle.
5. If possible, allow the cartridges to dry before reinstalling in the filter
Note. Always add Filter Clean to water, not water to Filter Clean
Leisure Time Filter Clean