Leisure Time Free - 16 Ounces
Free has been designed to be used as part of the Leisure Time Free (biguanide) sanitizing system. Free is a biguanide-based sanitizing system that is chlorine-free, bromine-free, odor-free and leaves the skin feeling much softer.
Unlike typically using a bromine and chlorine based sanitizer the demand to be added regardless of usage, Free is a long-lasting system that will only need to be replenished based on the frequency of spa usage and the layers of organic waste present. The Free Sanitizing system consists of only three primary products that are specifically designed to keep and maintain clean and clear water. The three components included will be, Control, Boost and Free. If you find that after using your spa, someone has sensitive skin or a known chlorine/bromine allergy then Free is the perfect solution.
Directions for Use and Start Up:
1. Remove any chlorine or bromine sources and disconnect feeder if applicable. Discontinue the use of ionizers and electrochlorinators if present.
2. Drain existing water in spa if any.
3. Clear spa surface and filter.
4. Fill spa with water.
5. Test your water for proper balance.
6. After the water has been balanced, add Leisure Time Free Sanitizer to give a concentration of 50 ppm (1 ounce of Free per 150 gallons of spa water).
7. Circulate water for 15 minutes, then check Free Sanitizer Concentration with you Biguanide test strips and adjust if necessary.
Every week, check Leisure Time Free Sanitizer concentration and pH. Adjust if necessary.
The level of free should be maintained between 30 and 50 ppm. When the level of free is 30 ppm or less, add enough Free Sanitizer to bring the level to 50 ppm. The spas level of Leisure Time Free Sanitizer should never be allowed to drop below 30 ppm. To raise the Free Sanitizer level 10 ppm, add 0.2 ounces of Free per 150 gallons of spa water.
Leisure Free Time