Leisure Time Free - 16 Ounces
The Free Sanitizing system consists of three primary products that are specifically designed to keep and maintain clean and clear water. The three components are Control(sold separately), Boost (sold separately), and Free.
Leisure Time Free Features:
- Chlorine free
- Bromine free
- Odor free
- Add based on frequency of spa usage
- Remove any chlorine or bromine sources and disconnect feeder if applicable. Discontinue the use of ionizers and electrochlorinators if present.
- Drain existing water in spa if any.
- Clear spa surface and filter.
- Fill spa with water.
- Test your water for proper balance.
- After the water has been balanced, add Leisure Time Free Sanitizer to give a concentration of 50 ppm (1 ounce of Free per 150 gallons of spa water).
- Circulate water for 15 minutes, then check Free Sanitizer Concentration with you Biguanide test strips and adjust if necessary.
- Every week, check Leisure Time Free Sanitizer concentration and pH. Adjust if necessary. The level of free should be maintained between 30 and 50 ppm. When the level of free is 30 ppm or less, add enough Free Sanitizer to bring the level to 50 ppm. The spas level of Leisure Time Free Sanitizer should never be allowed to drop below 30 ppm. To raise the Free Sanitizer level 10 ppm, add 0.2 ounces of Free per 150 gallons of spa water.