Little Giant Submersible Pump 6-CIM-R
The Little Giant 6-CIM-R Submersible Pump is perfect for draining swimming pools, hot tubs and other large bodies of water quickly and is also rated for continuous duty in basement sumps, dewatering, ponds, and water transfer applications. The 6-CIM-R is designed for residential and commercial use and is cost effective, efficient and provides reliable service. Connection options include a 1 1/2" FNPT discharge, 1 1/4" FNPT discharge adapter and garden hose adapter. The 6-CIM-R features a cast iron, oil-filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation.
Little Giant Submersible Pump 6-CIM-R Features:
- 1/3 hp shaded pole motor with thermal overload protection.
- Oil-filled motor housing.
- Intake screen to prevent debris from clogging the pump.
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion resistance.
- Connection options include a 1 1/2" FNPT discharge, 1 1/4" FNPT discharge adapter and garden hose adapter.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts and handle.
- Mechanical seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces).
- Upper and lower sintered sleeve bearings.
Little Giant Submersible Pump 6-CIM-R Specifications:
- 25 foot power cord (plugs into a standard outlet)
- 115 Volts
- UL listed
- Length: 9.5"
- Width: 7.3"
- Height: 7.3"
- Connection Size: 1-1/2" FNPT, 1 1/4" FNPT and Garden Hose Connector.
- Max Flow Rate: 46 gallons per minute (2760 gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head Height: 18'
- Minimum Head Height: 1'
- Motor Horsepower: 1/3
- Max PSI: 7.8
- Voltage: 115
- Manual Operation
Little Giant 506274