The Swim Alert poolside detection and alarm system is easily and quickly installed to your pool's edge. The device is small in size and owns a sleek design that allows for a low profile while still providing positive protection.
The wireless remote unit provides a secondary alarm along with status and low battery lights to monitor the system at a glance.
At the poolside alarm station you will be able to arm and disarm Swim Alert with a unique magnetic key. The functionality is simple! Switch from "Alarm Mode" to "Swimmer Mode" by placing the magnetic key on the swimmer icon. To manually re-arm the system, first wait for the water to calm, then place the magnetic key on the swimmer icon again. Otherwise, Swim Alert will automatically re-arm itself within minutes after swimmers leave the pool.
For safety's sake, Swim Alert cannot be disarmed remotely. The magnetic key system requires inspection before disarming.
The alarm system will dependably detect any object, person, or pet that weighs 18 pounds or greater that is entering the pool accidentally or without your permission. In that case the alarms are triggered within seconds to notify you immediately. AquaSensor sub-surface pulse analysis technology can distinguish between true sub-surface water disruption and water surface "noise".
The result is an impeccable minimum of false alarms, which are not only a nuisance, but in common deter people from keeping the system armed. We definitely do not want "the alarm who cried wolf" either, therefore these alarms are the perfect preventative device with minimal false alarms.
Swim Alert is efficiently installed on new pools or already existing pools. All hardware, including batteries, and simple instructions are provided. The model is backed by a 12 month limited manufacturers warranty.
Effective, dependable, and simple to install and operate, Swim Alert is the superior choice in pool alarms.
Swim Alert Features:
- Exclusive AquaSensor sub-surface pulse analysis software.
- Independent 3rd party tested and certified to ASTM F2208 for pool alarms.
- Magnetic keys for poolside activation/deactivation.
- Strong poolside alarm - 100db.
- Indoor wireless remote alarm - 85db.
- Effective in pools up to 20 feet by 40 feet, (800 Square Feet).
- Automatic re-arming after swimmers leave the pool.
- All installation hardware included.
- Failure signals.
- Low battery and wireless remote out-of-range indicator lights.
- Batteries included.
- Chemical and UV-resistant materials of construction.
- 12 month limited manufacturers warranty.
- Poolside unit dimensions are 9.5 inches by 9 inches by 2.5 inches.
- UL listed.
- NSF certified.