S.R. Smith MultiLift Pool Lift with Folding Seat and Arm RestsThe SR Smith multiLift is the versatile pool lift with the option to install it as a fixed or removable lift. The Wheel-A-Way option provides flexibility to remove the lift for poolside events or seasonal storage. Right or left side mounting means less to think about when selecting a pool lift location on the deck. The multiLift is also the first pool lift to come standard with our new LiftOperator Intelligent Control System. As with all S.R. Smith pool lifts, the multiLift is third party verified to be ADA-compliant. The LiftOperator Intelligent Control featured on the MultiLift is the most technologically advanced pool lift control on the market. With an emergency stop button that can stop the lift mid-cycle and an audible safety alert that can bring a stranded user to the attention of your facility personnel, the LiftOperator ensures user safety. The controls internal memory stores information about pool lift usage that can be pulled onto a standard USB drive, and uploaded onto your computer for analysis. The optional Activation Key prevents unauthorized use ideal for unattended pool environments.
- 350 pound lifting capacity.
- Folding Seat.
- Arm Rests (required in some states)
- Flange mounted or four anchor bolts.
- Left or right side mounting.
- Powered by LiftOperator Intelligent Control System.
- Powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery. (Battery lasts for approximately 30 lifts per charge)
- User operable via waterproof hand control.
- Wheel-A-Way mobility option provides flexibility to remove the lift for events or storage.
- 3rd party tested and verified ADA compliant.
The MultiLift (575-0105) Lift Does NOT Include the Following Optional Equipment:
- MultiLift Wheel Away Mobility Option (Dolly/Cart)
- Activation Key
- Stability Vest
- Seat Pad
- Battery Cover
- Frame - 3 Years (except powder coated finish)
- Electronic Components - 2 Years (except battery)
- Batteries - 1 Year, Pro-Rated (90 Days - 100%, 91 to 365 Days - 50%)
Product Note: All SR Smith Pool Lift Orders must be accompanied with a completed Deck Profile Sheet.Once you place the order simply fax the Pool Lift Deck Form to 801-392-1481 or email it to email@example.com in order for SR Smith to verify that the lift will meet the necessary ADA requirements for your facility. You may also fill out the Deck Profile Sheet prior to purchasing a pool lift to determine an appropriate lift for your facilities. Once SR Smith verifies that the lift conforms to ADA requirements the lift will then enter production.
POOL Lift Deck Profile Form (pdf)
SPA Lift Deck Profile Form (pdf)
Product Resources & Support:
multiLift Data Sheet (pdf)
Pool Lift Covers Data Sheet (pdf)
Accessibility Equipment Brochure (pdf)
multiLift Compliance Testing (pdf)
multiLift Installation & Owner's Manual (pdf)
multiLift Maintenance Placard (pdf)
multiLift Specifications (pdf)
multiLift CBC Specifications (pdf)
AutoCAD & 3D Models:
multiLift AutoCAD (dwg)
multiLift Revit (zip)
multiLift SketchUp (skp)